Finding your true voice is high on the priority list for most authors. The written word may well be the first love of writers. Yet the power of your voice unlocks the alignment of head and heart to deliver your words with impact and authenticity.
In this inspirational interview, you will learn how to:
- Find your “key note” to attract the people, places and possibilities that naturally harmonize with you.
- Discover your place in the “Universal Orchestra of Life”.
- Start your voice journey and discover how chanting can transform your daily experience.
- Use your voice as a key to experiencing bliss as you engage in the creative writing process.
- Explore the healing power of sound vibration as a pathway for general well being.
Nikki Slade is one of the leading pioneers in the field of voice and sound work in the UK. As founder of Chemistry at Work, she offers individual and group Voicework to a wide range of clients including coaches, entrepreneurs, CEO’s, performers, producers, directors, singers, prison inmates, addicts and the general public.
After an inspiring awakening in 1989, Nikki’s life took a profound turn that changed the course of her work and her life. Nikki has recorded three highly acclaimed CD’s and has contributed to several transformational books including The Wealth Garden. She is currently working on her book Free the Inner Voice. For more information, visit www.nikkislade.com
Date: Thursday 2nd February Time: 16:00 GMT / 11:00 EST
Want to listen to this teleseminar interview for free but not yet an IACCW member?
Find out about how to do so and discover the other benefits of becoming a member of the International Association of Conscious & Creative Writers (IACCW) by clicking here …