This session is reserved for IACCW Members only.
Over the last four years, Mark Coker’s company Smashwords has helped over 47,000 authors publish more than 139,000 ebook titles. In part two of his two-part session, Mark will reveal the ebook publishing best practices of the most commercially successful authors including:
- Building reader trust
- Time management
- Metadata – what it is and how to use it your advantage
- Leveraging viral catalysts to make your books more discoverable to readers
- How ebook retailers merchandise ebooks to readers
- Creating covers that get noticed
- Exclusivity. Friend or foe?
- Addressing the global market opportunity
- And many more!
Mark Coker is the founder of Smashwords, an ebook publishing and distribution platform serving 45,000 independent authors and publishers around the world. More than 139,000 titles have been released through Smashwords since its founding in 2008. Mark is also the author of the free ebook The Secrets to Ebook Publishing Success. For more information, visit www.smashwords.com
Date: Thursday 6th September Time: 16:00 BST / 11:00 EST
Want to listen to this teleseminar interview for free but not yet an IACCW member?
Find out about how to do so and discover the other benefits of becoming a member of the International Association of Conscious & Creative Writers (IACCW) by clicking here …