One component of all the activities involved in marketing your work authentically and successfully which shifts you out of effort and into flow, is knowing what the essence of all that you are about as a writer is.
Lucy Whittington has a passion for supporting people to find what she calls their ‘Thing’, and then share it with the world in a way that is easy to do.
- Explain easily to people what you are ‘about’ as an author in a way that creates intrigue (and gets you remembered)
- Be super-confident that no-one writes what you write in the way that you write it so you love sharing your core passions as you know they are different and needed
- Tell stories to market you and your Thing to readers, agents, and publishers
- Work out your ‘media Thing’ so your marketing feels simple and easy – online and in the ‘real’ world
- Stand out when you attend a book signing, literary festival, networking group, conference or bookshop event, and when you hang out online
- Have people instantly ‘get you’ as a writer so they pay real attention to all that you are sharing as an author in the world.
Lucy Whittington spent many years being ‘good’ at marketing and worked for a range of businesses from start-ups to international Plcs alongside getting overqualified with an MBA, and running her own website and marketing business. From all this experience, she realised that her ‘Thing’ was seeing other people’s ‘Thing’, and supporting them to transform their success by sharing it with the world. See www.beingabusinesscelebrity.com
Date: Thursday 6th June Time: 16:00 BST / 11:00 EST
Want to listen to this teleseminar interview for free but not yet an IACCW member?
Find out about how to do so and discover the other benefits of becoming a FREE or FULL member of the International Association of Conscious & Creative Writers (IACCW) by clicking here