For many writers, time is one of the biggest obstacles to fulfilling their potential. But what if you could mould, craft, and create time to be anything you would like it to be based on the understanding that time is in your hands?
In a dynamic conversation tailored specifically for writers, Marney will introduce her approach to time and explain the practical tools you need to create time for your writing and for enriching the whole spectrum of meaning and purpose in your life. By the end you will understand:
- Why traditional time management techniques often don’t work for writers
- An alternative approach to integrate into our writing – and our whole lives
- The main challenges that writers have with time
- Creative, innovative approaches to address these challenges
- How a new relationship with time can dramatically impact your writing and your life
Marney K. Makridakis is the author of Creating Time: Using Creativity to Reinvent the Clock and Reclaim Your Life. She founded the Artella online community for creators of all kinds and the print magazine Artella. A popular speaker and workshop leader, she created the ARTbundance approach of self-discovery through art. She lives in Dallas, Texas. Visit her online at www.artellaland.com and www.facebook.com/CreatingTime.
Date: Thursday 8th November Time: 16:00 GMT / 11:00 EST
Want to listen to this teleseminar interview for free but not yet an IACCW member?
Find out about how to do so and discover the other benefits of becoming a member of the International Association of Conscious & Creative Writers (IACCW) by clicking here …