Suze Casey explains that she “writes because she cannot not write”. Yet, moving from writer to widely published author took more courage than she knew she could muster. She had to face all the vulnerabilities, doubts and fears she had developed from the responses and feedback she had ever received. She had to come to know and value herself in a stronger and more committed way.
In this interview, you will discover:
- how to enter into – and out of – your creative space with ease
- an effective and efficient way to move through writer’s block or any other form of doubt or fear
- how to effectively acknowledge what has been in the way and give yourself permission to speak openly from the heart
- a simple decision-making process that will open the doors to new ways of writing
- how to recognize your authentic voice and have it become your way of being – in all areas of your life.
The developer of the Belief Re-patterning® technique, Suze Casey has always been fascinated with the mysteries of the human mind. She spent twenty years as an educator, and since 1999 has completely followed her passion – supporting others to learn, grow and embrace their potential. She is the author of Belief Re-patterning: The Amazing Technique for “Flipping the Switch” to Positive Thoughts (Hay House) and travels extensively offering workshops, seminars and conference keynotes as well as maintaining a vital international coaching practice. See www.suzecasey.com and www.beliefrepatterning.com
Date: Thursday 4th April Time: 16:00 BST / 11:00 EST
Want to listen to this teleseminar interview for free but not yet an IACCW member?
Find out about how to do so and discover the other benefits of becoming a FREE or FULL member of the International Association of Conscious & Creative Writers (IACCW) by clicking here