As you live and write authentically, you reinvent your life, supercharge your writing, and accelerate your capacity for enthusiasm and effectiveness as an author. Join us for an inspiring and insightful discussion on how to:
- Be Present and cross the threshold from confusion, doubt and fear to clarity, courage and confidence as an author
- Pay Attention and notice what you’re writing and the effects your writing produces in real time
- Listen Deeply and discover a constant stream of inspiration, intuition and insight to light the writer’s way ahead
- Speak Truthfully and bring what is inside, outside, to mark the world with your presence – on the page and in the world
- Act Creatively and build a bridge to span your fears, doubts, uncertainties and arrive on the authentic shore beyond.
During the past 25 years, Robert Rabbin has created an international reputation as a skilled and inspirational keynote speaker, leadership adviser, and self-awareness teacher. Robert is the originator of the Authenticity Accelerator, in which he presents the Five Principles of Authentic Living that he’s distilled from 40 years of meditation, self-inquiry, and spiritual development. He is the author of 8 books and more than 250 articles. His newest book is called Robert Rabbin’s Authenticity Accelerator: How to Live an Authentic Life in Ten Words. For more information, visit www.authenticityaccelerator.com
Date: Thursday 3rd March Time: 16:00 GMT / 11:00 EST
Want to listen to this teleseminar interview for free but not yet an IACCW member?
Find out about how to do so and discover the other benefits of becoming a member of the International Association of Conscious & Creative Writers (IACCW) by clicking here …