A memoir is a beacon of light sent out to illuminate the journey of life for others. Writing a memoir invites us to encounter our Real Selves on the page and guide the reader through our journey from innocence to understanding.
By the end of this interview you will know:
- How to find your powerful turning points to create the structure of your memoir.
- Ways to weave the dark and the light stories of your life into a whole.
- How to use scenes to deepen your story and understanding of yourself as the character in the story and the narrator of the story.
- The techniques of finding your story arc.
- How to write your truths and still go home for the holidays.
Linda Joy Myers, Ph.D., MFT, is the President and Founder of the National Association of Memoir Writers (NAMW). NAMW invites memoir writers from all over the world to connect, learn, and become inspired about writing their stories, and helps writers feel empowered to develop their life stories into a publishable memoir. For more information, visit www.namw.org
Date: Thursday 2nd December Time: 16:00 GMT / 11:00 EST
Want to listen to this teleseminar interview for free but not yet an IACCW member?
Find out about how to do so and discover the other benefits of becoming a member of the International Association of Conscious & Creative Writers (IACCW) by clicking here …