How are you on this bright autumn day? Today is the new moon which is a great time for new beginnings, and I am writing to invite you to a new Preview Call for a brand new project.
Over at the International Association of Conscious & Creative Writers we are publishing a new resource for writers which we’d like to encourage you to see as a way to start – or add to – your own library of resources.
You see, when it comes to gathering the inspiration and information you need to write, creating your own library of resources should be right at the top of your priority list. When you have all of your favourite books and audios easily accessible in one place, you can dip in to refresh your ideas or trigger new possibilities with your writing at any time.
So I’d love to invite you to join me on Tuesday 19 October at 7.30pm (UK time/ 2.30pm EST) for a f-r-e-e Preview Call* during which I’ll be sharing the highlights from our exciting new project featuring six exclusive interviews with six bestselling authors and international experts.
To read more and to register for the f-r-e-e Preview Call*, visit:
By the end of our Preview Call, you will know how:
- New York Times bestselling author Mike Dooley prepares to do his writing plus tips to apply to your writing
- leading US book publicist Arielle Ford discovered the one thing that all bestselling authors have in common (and what that is!)
- inspired author entrepreneur Nick Williams explains the two levels of building your author platform
- New World Library publisher Marc Allen makes decisions on which new books to publish and how to apply that information to your authorship
- Smart Women’s Institute CEO Sheri McConnell recommends that writers raise their profile through membership of a good quality association
- President of the Global Speakers Federation Alan Stevens summarises his most important PR tip in just 3 words!
If you’d like to dive right in and check out
The IACCW Experts’ Guide to Writing, Publishing
and Building Your Authentic Author Platform, visit
And if you’re anything like me, you’ll probably want to see something visual to help you get a sense of what we’re discussing … so here’s what this project includes:
If you would like to learn the secrets of authentic success from the six bestselling authors and international experts who have pledged their support to the work we are doing at the IACCW, join me for our f-r-e-e Preview Call* on Tuesday 19 October at 7.30pm (UK time / 2.30pm EST).
Here’s where you can read more and register your place:
Thank you so much for reading this far and I’ll look forward to catching up with you soon.
To joy and success on your writer’s journey!
PS Attending the preview call is f-r-e-e* and you can do so without any commitment at all. Just dive in and enjoy the information I’ll be sharing and see if our new project is one you would like to have in your library of writing resources.
PPS Don’t worry if you can’t attend the live call, all participants will receive access to the audio recording so go ahead and register anyway.