Julia McCutchen and Nick Williams introduce the Discover Your Authentic Voice Online Masterclass
We have created an information-packed preview call for you on our IACCW signature training for 2010, Discover Your Authentic Voice Online Masterclass.
Our preview call is taking place on Thursday 13 May at 8pm (BST/3pm EST) and we will be sharing a huge amount of high quality information on our topic of discovering your authentic voice – on the page and in the world. We will also share with you the details of our new Online Masterclass starting on Wednesday 2 June.
By the end of our preview call, you will know:
- What your authentic voice truly is, where to look for it, how you will personally benefit from finding it
- 5 simple yet profound steps to access your authentic voice
- Why it is important to work consciously with the full creative cycle
- How to align inner truth with outer expression so that your writing has maximum impact and you write what you are here to write
- Core principles for authentic action to create a solid author platform in the world to connect with your audience
If you can’t make the live call, no problem. You’ll also receive a link to the audio recording directly afterwards.
Why You Should Attend:
One of the challenges facing authors today is to stand out from the crowd in what has become a busy international marketplace. Whether you choose traditional or self-publishing, your voice needs to be heard for you to realise your full creative potential and achieve genuine long term success.
Discovering your authentic voice – on the page and in the world – is the most powerful way to share your unique gifts, insights and stories with as wide an audience as possible. When authenticity empowers all that you think, say, do, and write, your natural charisma will attract the right people and the right opportunities in to your life to support your vision of successful published authorship.
Yes, count me in on the FREE preview call!
Register now at: http://bit.ly/af5SZf
If you’re ready to take a bold new step with your writing this year, we’ll look forward to catching up with you on Thursday 13 May!
Tags: authentic, author, conscious, creative, creative process, creative spirit, inspiration, marketing, message to the market, mindset, publication, publish, publisher, Publishing, success, support, writer's voice, Writing