One time only for 2010 * 20% discount * till MONDAY 26 APRIL
Plus priority invitation to a FREE Q&A teleseminar for Masterclass Course owners only on
THURSDAY 29 APRIL
@ 7.30pm (BST/2.30pm EST)
Would you like to have a first-class book proposal which you can present confidently to agents and publishers to open the publishing door for you?
In this one-of-a-kind Online Masterclass Course for both fiction and non-fiction writers you will learn how to:
- Avoid the 3 classic, time-wasting mistakes that many writers make with their book proposals
- Understand how agents and publishers think, work and make decisions so that you can pitch your work appropriately
- Know exactly what to include in each section of the book proposal, and perhaps even more importantly, what to leave out!
- Write a striking covering letter to accompany your proposal or synopsis
- Decipher the different requirements of individual agents and publishers when it comes to submitting your material to them
- Approach agents and publishers confidently and professionally to make sure that your book stands out for all of the right reasons!
To find out how to write your ultimate book proposal with my professional guidance, and to order your How to Write the Ultimate Book Proposal Online Masterclass Course with your 20% discount (and to receive immediate access!) click here …