Writers of all levels and all narrative forms – fiction, non-fiction, plays, screenplays, stories, novels, and memoir – will benefit from understanding the way of story.
In this insightful interview, Catherine Ann Jones will reveal how to:
- understand and use the seven steps to story structure
- create memorable characters and effective dialogue
- establish your theme and track the story through-line
- balance your writing craft with your intuitive skills
- invite the “invisibles” and free the story within you
- write the story outline as a successful marketing tool
- apply story techniques for all levels and all story genres
Catherine Ann Jones, an award-winning playwright and Hollywood screenwriter of such films as The Christmas Wife, Unlikely Angel, Angel Passing which premiered at Sundance winning 15 awards in the US and internationally. She was also a writer for the popular TV series, Touched by an Angel. A Fulbright Scholar to India studying shamanism, graduate of Pacifica Graduate Institute, author of The Way of Story, she teaches worldwide. Online courses are available at www.dailyom.com. For writing consultant service & workshop schedule please visit www.wayofstory.com
Date: Thursday 7th October Time:16:00 BST / 11:00 EST
Want to listen to this teleseminar interview for free but not yet an IACCW member?
Find out about how to do so and discover the other benefits of becoming a member of the International Association of Conscious & Creative Writers (IACCW) by clicking here …