I love presenting talks, workshops and teleseminars on all aspects of writing, creativity and the publishing process. It is a joy to share information that I have learned to be of real value.
It is also a real pleasure to open the door to the wealth of knowledge and experience on offer from my hand-picked list of special guest authors, and publishing, marketing and media professionals.
I know that these opportunities for writers to be inspired to take informed action can be major turning points on the path to successful publication.
1. Writer's Journey FREE Teleseminar Interviews
The current series of live interviews is now complete but you can still gain FREE access to the Recordings Library where you can download the top-notch interviews listed.
2. Events Listing for other Talks, Workshops & Teleseminars
See details of the general talks, workshops and teleseminars that are forthcoming over the next few weeks and months under the ‘Events Listing’ heading in the navigation box above or by clicking here
Top Ten Tips 4 Your Writing Success
So what makes my approach different?
1. First of all, my background as a publisher with a publishing track record that includes UK # 1 and international bestsellers means that I really do know the 'inside story' and have firsthand experience of publishing books successfully for markets around the world.
2. Secondly, I have travelled the path from publisher to author, consultant, coach, and mentor, and this enables me to offer the combined perspectives of all these roles for your benefit.
3. Thirdly, I have worked with literally hundreds of authors, many of whom were writing a book for the first time, so my expertise is grounded in practical reality - in short, I know what works!
4. And finally, I coach, mentor and support people on the whole journey from inspiration to publication ... and beyond.
So I don't just focus on helping you to develop your writing skills or engage in marketing or explore self-publishing options.
I offer a total process which includes all aspects of becoming a published author and taking your message successfully out to the marketplace.