New coaching series starts February 2010
Registration now open
On-going support in the form of individual monthly coaching proves to be the right solution for many writers to make dramatic progress.
This 6 month programme provides structure and rhythm for:
- clarifying your ideas, getting started and keeping the momentum going
- developing a solid writing practice and completing your manuscript
- working on your book proposal or synopsis and sample chapters
There is nothing quite like the joy of advancement which comes from working with an experienced mentor!
Here's what GP Neesha Mohan, author of Maya, has to say about her experience of working with me on the Mentor Programme:
Initally I wanted to write non fiction. However, Julia's unique mentoring allowed me to discover my talents in fiction writing. Her expertise and intuition guided me gently through the unravelling of my story.
She seems to get to the heart of your individuality in a short time, enabling the essence of your message to pour onto the page. She is true to her message, that your writing should be 'from the inside out'.
I would recommend Julia's Mentor Programme to anyone who has ever thought of writing a book because it incorporates expert advice with a momentum that motivates you to achieve your goal.
This programme is perfect for you if you:
- are committed to taking action on writing your book for publication this year
- want to enjoy the benefits of regular information, support, advice and individual feedback
- are ready to 'fast track' your writing journey to ensure that you are not wasting precious time (in the knowledge that the path to publication takes time to complete!) without losing the quality of the experience or the end results
- understand the value of working closely with an experienced professional who has a proven track record and who knows the writing journey inside out
- know that having a mentor is the absolute best way to get the job done alongside all of the other commitments and priorities in your life
Sarupa Shah has this to say about her Mentor Programme experience:
It sounds simple but making that shift has impacted on my whole being as I have gone through a major personal transformation and journey to discover my true writing voice.
Having Julia’s on-going support means I continue to grow as she shares her wisdom, knowledge and insight filling me with confidence, inspiration and joy about my writing journey.
The results you can expect include:
- complete clarity regarding the essence of what your book is about and the knowledge of how best to communicate that message both to publishing professionals and to your readers
- total confidence that you are on track with your ideas and the professional presentation of those ideas to maximize your potential for publishing success
- the knowledge that you are presenting yourself as a credible author that publishers will take seriously
- assurance that you will make the best decisions at each stage along the way for you and your book's success
- enjoying the journey and arriving at the destination!
What's in the Programme?
1 hour of my personal undivided attention every month! The time is allocated to individual telephone coaching and reading / reviewing the writing you send in to me in advance of the next coaching session.
Email Write-in Day - once a month, in addition to your individual coaching time, you will be able to send me any questions you may have on a special pre-arranged Email Write-in Day.
This is also your chance to check in with me for that all-important accountability which will help you to keep your writing at the top of your priority list!
* FREE * Bonus:
You will also receive 3 free selections from my Ask the Author teleseminar interview library!
Not sure if this is for you?
Contact me for further discussion of your individual requirements ...
I will look forward to hearing from you!
Top Ten Tips 4 Your Writing Success
So what makes my approach different?
1. First of all, my background as a publisher with a publishing track record that includes UK # 1 and international bestsellers means that I really do know the 'inside story' and have firsthand experience of publishing books successfully for markets around the world.
2. Secondly, I have travelled the path from publisher to author, consultant, coach, and mentor, and this enables me to offer the combined perspectives of all these roles for your benefit.
3. Thirdly, I have worked with literally hundreds of authors, many of whom were writing a book for the first time, so my expertise is grounded in practical reality - in short, I know what works!
4. And finally, I coach, mentor and support people on the whole journey from inspiration to publication ... and beyond.
So I don't just focus on helping you to develop your writing skills or engage in marketing or explore self-publishing options.
I offer a total process which includes all aspects of becoming a published author and taking your message successfully out to the marketplace.