Designed to be effective at any stage of the writing or publishing process, this powerful, in-depth coaching session will take you directly to the heart of the most important issues around writing your book - even if you haven't started writing yet!
By the end of our time together, you will know exactly what to do next and how to go about it.
For years I’ve been stuck with this seemingly solid perception of what’s ‘not possible’, being blocked by it but not questioning it purely as it was so very solidly lodged.
In just an hour you’ve helped me uncover the true origin of that previously unquestionable belief and loosen – or even dissipate – it to the point where suddenly ‘it’ is indeed possible, and even probable!
You say you work intuitively, and yes you do, but even more than that … you’re a truly gifted coach.
I am immensely grateful to have worked with you and I am sure I shall do so again!
Nikki Highmore Sims
Mindset Consultant and author of The Complete Guide to Designing and Running Brilliant Workshops and Meetings
In your Breakthrough Coaching Session, I’ll help you to:
- clear the blocks to progress and focus your passion
- review your ideas and your writing with 'fresh eyes'
- believe in yourself and your ability to write and make a valuable contribution to your subject or genre
- discover the way forwards that is right for you and your book
- understand the psychological and emotional impact of the writing process
- know where you are going wrong if necessary and how to put it right
- prepare for meetings with agents and publishers
- review an offer to publish, negotiate the best possible deal and understand a contract
- enjoy professional support and encouragement through the whole process or just a specific stage along the way according to your individual requirements
So if you want to discuss your ideas in detail, get feedback on your work so far, review the potential of your book in relation to the market, or indeed almost any aspect of writing a book for publication - including how you can truly enjoy the journey …
click here ... to contact me to discuss your individual requirements.
Top Ten Tips 4 Your Writing Success
So what makes my approach different?
1. First of all, my background as a publisher with a publishing track record that includes UK # 1 and international bestsellers means that I really do know the 'inside story' and have firsthand experience of publishing books successfully for markets around the world.
2. Secondly, I have travelled the path from publisher to author, consultant, coach, and mentor, and this enables me to offer the combined perspectives of all these roles for your benefit.
3. Thirdly, I have worked with literally hundreds of authors, many of whom were writing a book for the first time, so my expertise is grounded in practical reality - in short, I know what works!
4. And finally, I coach, mentor and support people on the whole journey from inspiration to publication ... and beyond.
So I don't just focus on helping you to develop your writing skills or engage in marketing or explore self-publishing options.
I offer a total process which includes all aspects of becoming a published author and taking your message successfully out to the marketplace.