Coaching is an immensely powerful process which:
- unlocks the deepest levels of your creativity giving you access to your most inspired ideas …
- provides clarity and focus, structure and accountability for you to get your writing done ...
- enables you to be authentic and confident about presenting your book professionally and successfully to the marketplace …
I have worked with literally hundreds of people who want to write a book for publication, many of whom are writing for the first time.
For some, the dream of writing a book has been there for many years, often since childhood.
For others, it is a more recent idea or a strategic step to establish expertise and open the door to opportunity.
Whatever the motivation, the inside knowledge I have from my years as a publisher combined with my own experience as a writer and intuitive coach enable me to open the way for people on the path to publication.
If you would like to receive individual feedback, personal support and professional guidance on your Writer’s Journey choose one or more of the following options:
Option 1- Breakthrough Coaching Session
Designed to be effective at any stage of the writing or publishing process, this powerful coaching session will take you directly to the heart of the most important issues around writing your book - even if you haven't started writing yet!
By the end of our time together, you will know exactly what to do next and how to go about it.
Option 2 - Book Proposal Review Package
Introducing a Step-by-Step Personal Review that Tells You Everything You Need to Know to Get Your Book Taken Seriously by Agents and Publishers
When you write your book proposal, or synopsis and sample chapters, imagine what it would be like to feel totally confident that you know how to:
- communicate clearly and powerfully what your book is about and who your target reader is
- achieve an excellent balance between showing passion for your book and presenting a sound awareness of market considerations
- write your proposal and make your approach in a professional way that gives your book every possible chance of success
Click here ... to find out how you can receive my individual guidance and professional opinion on your book proposal before you send it out to anyone!
Top Ten Tips 4 Your Writing Success
So what makes my approach different?
1. First of all, my background as a publisher with a publishing track record that includes UK # 1 and international bestsellers means that I really do know the 'inside story' and have firsthand experience of publishing books successfully for markets around the world.
2. Secondly, I have travelled the path from publisher to author, consultant, coach, and mentor, and this enables me to offer the combined perspectives of all these roles for your benefit.
3. Thirdly, I have worked with literally hundreds of authors, many of whom were writing a book for the first time, so my expertise is grounded in practical reality - in short, I know what works!
4. And finally, I coach, mentor and support people on the whole journey from inspiration to publication ... and beyond.
So I don't just focus on helping you to develop your writing skills or engage in marketing or explore self-publishing options.
I offer a total process which includes all aspects of becoming a published author and taking your message successfully out to the marketplace.